It's that time again, time to set goals and hopefully surpass them. July went pretty well. I made cookies from scratch and they were amazing, in my opinion at least. I kayaked not once, but twice. We took a weekend trip to Savannah for Logan's birthday and I would like to think I've been pretty open to new possibilities. I've been slacking on the running and we didn't attend a Braves game, but we did go to a minor league baseball game. I also managed to break my toe and slice my hand open while pitting an avocado, by slice I mean stab, deeply. It's a new month, and it feels good. What are your goals this month?
1. Run 2 miles outside without stopping.
2. Plan a trip to North Carolina.
3. Build a DIY media center.
4. Make Julia Child's beef bourguignon (and buy the book).
5. Make plans to attend a Braves game.